Enqueues are locks that coordinate access to database resources. enq: wait eventindicates that the session is waiting for a lock that is held by another session. The amount of wait time associated with this wait event is excessive and can be responsible for performance issues observed in the application. TX enqueue are acquired exclusive when a transaction initiates its first change and held until the transaction does a COMMIT or ROLLBACK. Some situations of TX enqueue: – Waits for TX in mode 6 occurs when a session is waiting for a row level lock that is already held by another...
Error: Could not authenticate you.
- How to drop and create a Temporary Tablespace
- How to restore the OCR and Voting disk when they are lost
- Create Oracle SQL Profile For Tuning
- Pivot and Unpivot
- What is cloud computing?
- How to solve ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object
- ORACLE 12C : Listener service registration
- Nested table
- ORACLE – enq: TX row lock contention
- ORACLE 12C: Dataguard Far Sync
11g apex listener application archive Asm Audit CLOUD Cloud Services Create cursor database Database oracle database oracle rdbms oracle 12c DataGuard dba error glossary IaaS install installation linux 6 listener log migration new release ocr ORA-600 Oracle Oracle 11g Oracle 12c Oracle database Oracle Database 11g Oracle Database 12c oracle VM PaaS parameter password PL PL/SQL ORACLE pl sql query rac RDBMS RMAN SQL Tablespace