In 11gr2, we now have to place the Voting Disk and Cluster Registry files on ASM disks and we do not have the option of placing them on OCFS or raw devices as in the case of previous versions. When you run the root.sh script as part of the 11gR2 RAC installation, it will create an ASM disk group CDATA and will place the OCR and Voting disk files on this ASM disk. We provide an ASM disk discovery string where the raw devices exist on which the ASM disk groups will be built. Initially we had provided the ASM...
- ORACLE 12C: Last Login Time https://t.co/b1OURHNdLa
about 7 months ago
- How to drop and create a Temporary Tablespace
- How to restore the OCR and Voting disk when they are lost
- Create Oracle SQL Profile For Tuning
- Pivot and Unpivot
- What is cloud computing?
- How to solve ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object
- ORACLE 12C : Listener service registration
- Nested table
- ORACLE – enq: TX row lock contention
- ORACLE 12C: Dataguard Far Sync
11g apex listener application archive Asm Audit CLOUD Cloud Services Create cursor database Database oracle database oracle rdbms oracle 12c DataGuard dba error glossary IaaS install installation linux 6 listener log migration new release ocr ORA-600 Oracle Oracle 11g Oracle 12c Oracle database Oracle Database 11g Oracle Database 12c oracle VM PaaS parameter password PL PL/SQL ORACLE pl sql query rac RDBMS RMAN SQL Tablespace