Looking for how to tune a SQL statement by creating a SQL Profile? The query optimizer can sometimes produce inaccurate estimates about an attribute of a statement due to lack of information, leading to poor execution plans. Automatic SQL Tuning deals with this problem with its SQL Profiling capability. The Automatic Tuning Optimizer creates a profile of the SQL statement called a SQL Profile, consisting of auxiliary statistics specific to that statement. During SQL Profiling, the Automatic Tuning Optimizer also uses execution history information of the SQL statement to appropriately set optimizer parameter settings, such as changing the OPTIMIZER_MODE initialization...
Error: Could not authenticate you.
- How to drop and create a Temporary Tablespace
- How to restore the OCR and Voting disk when they are lost
- Create Oracle SQL Profile For Tuning
- Pivot and Unpivot
- What is cloud computing?
- How to solve ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object
- ORACLE 12C : Listener service registration
- Nested table
- ORACLE – enq: TX row lock contention
- ORACLE 12C: Dataguard Far Sync
11g apex listener application archive Asm Audit CLOUD Cloud Services Create cursor database Database oracle database oracle rdbms oracle 12c DataGuard dba error glossary IaaS install installation linux 6 listener log migration new release ocr ORA-600 Oracle Oracle 11g Oracle 12c Oracle database Oracle Database 11g Oracle Database 12c oracle VM PaaS parameter password PL PL/SQL ORACLE pl sql query rac RDBMS RMAN SQL Tablespace