With previous releases PMON (Process Monitor) was responsible for registering database services to the Listener. Starting from Oracle 12C there is a change in architecture with respect to the service registration in Oracle Database Release 12c. Oracle has introduced a new mandatory background process dedicated for “database service registration to the Listener” and named LREG (Listener Registration Process). The listener registration process (LREG) registers information about the database instance and dispatcher processes with the Oracle Net listener (see “The Oracle Net Listener”). When an instance starts, LREG polls the listener to determine whether it is running. If the listener is running,...
- ORACLE 12C: Last Login Time https://t.co/b1OURHNdLa
about 2 years ago
- How to drop and create a Temporary Tablespace
- How to restore the OCR and Voting disk when they are lost
- Create Oracle SQL Profile For Tuning
- Pivot and Unpivot
- What is cloud computing?
- How to solve ORA-04021: timeout occurred while waiting to lock object
- ORACLE 12C : Listener service registration
- Nested table
- ORACLE – enq: TX row lock contention
- ORACLE 12C: Dataguard Far Sync
11g apex listener application archive Asm Audit CLOUD Cloud Services Create cursor database Database oracle database oracle rdbms oracle 12c DataGuard dba error glossary IaaS install installation linux 6 listener log migration new release ocr ORA-600 Oracle Oracle 11g Oracle 12c Oracle database Oracle Database 11g Oracle Database 12c oracle VM PaaS parameter password PL PL/SQL ORACLE pl sql query rac RDBMS RMAN SQL Tablespace