ORACLE 12c – NAS new evolution
Oracle has announced the latest generation of Network-attached Storage or NAS system namely the
Oracle ZFS Storage ZS4-4.
ZFS Storage ZS4-4 doubles the performance over the previous version , allowing you to access the
information they need to make strategic decisions for their business even more quickly .
Oracle ZFS Storage ZS4-4 also provides a high-performance protection against breaches of security
with detailed , simple and convenient encryption capabilities .
- It reduces the volume of the storage, the complexity and cost; compresses data 10x to 50x
and improves performance on average 5X
- Reduces manual setup and tuning of storage for Oracle Database by more than 65 percent to
free up administration resources
- Powered by più core CPU, DRAM e Flash rispetto ai sistemi concorrenti a consentano il
consolidamento dello storage e di migliorare le prestazioni di 2x su ZS3-4
- Provides per-database (or pluggable database) visibility and storage analytics to identify
database-related storage issues with 67 percent fewer steps
- Provides advanced error detection and correction, triple-RAID parity, and triple mirroring
for high availability
- Enables high throughput and advanced data services with parallel processing across CPUs
- Reduces storage capacity and cost and delivers robust security with compression,
replication, and encryption
- Simplifies management and expedites performance bottleneck troubleshooting